Инфо Cyprus Villages
This holiday village sits between Limassol and Larnaca. Tochni village has a supermarket/post office, coffee shope and restaurant are within walking distance. It is just a 10 minutes' drive to the sandy Governors beach. Chirokitia Neolithic village and Kalavasos Dam are just a short driving distance away. Limassol, Larnaca and Nicosia are also within easy reach. Immersed in the culture and serenity of the surroundings, this holiday village is perfect for those seeking relaxation or exploration. The apartments are set in traditional village houses, and are decorated with Cypriot artefacts and antiques. CYPRUS VILLAGES offers you a choice of studios, 1 and 2-bedroom Standard or Premium apartments with self-catering facilities in a well-equipped kitchenette, and central heating/air-conditioning and access to shared pool. Within walking distance a swimming pool with sun beds is always within easy reach and reserved for our guests. Our accommodations at Tochni village are booked on breakfast or half board basis where our guests will enjoy the authentic traditional Cypriot cuisine of our Tochni Taverna. Our accommodations at Kalavasos village are booked on self catering basis.
Explore the remote corners of our island and discover its hidden beauty through activities that bring you face to face with the heart and soul of Cyprus.
Here are some activities arranged by Cyprus Villages for groups or individuals:
• Cycling on professional bikes with optional guided tours
• E-bike rental
• Hiking and jogging on specially marked nature trails
• Fishing with a local fisherman
• Therapeutic massage/sports massage/relaxation massage
• Sauna/hot tub
• Watching how to make halloumi cheese and olive oil
• Picking oranges and olives (seasonal)
• Traditional Greek entertainment in a local tavern (seasonal)
• Yoga sessions for groups or individuals available all year round (booked locally)
• Conference room for workshops and seminars